Daily Updates - June 1st!!!!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Daily Updates - June 1st!!!!

Postby catsandfrogs » Jun 01, 2007 8:07 am

Yippee... it's june!

Another month closer to having our babies... :)

I've been swamped at work the past two days but I'm on a scheduled vacation day today ... you gals chat a LOT in a day!

HG wise, I've been doing better for a couple days now despite the heat.

How is everyone today?
Shannon

dd#1 - 8 years old
dd#2 - 4 years old

ImageImage
catsandfrogs
HG Expert

Postby TwoIsEnough » Jun 01, 2007 8:17 am

Shannon...

OMG it is June...although August still seems so far away for me...June sounds much better than May! Glad that you are having some time off and that you are doing pretty well. The heat is the pits...and I think it is only going to get worse. :roll:

I didn't sleep well last night at all...my dang legs! I told DH I am about to get rid of them. :shock: I did the triple dose of my steroid this morning...so we will see how today goes. I do the same tomorrow and we have a graduation party (cousin) to go to...so hopefully I don't become the cow of the party with the increase of appetite that comes with the med. :shock: If I remain the same...I will be taking a bag of Sonic ice (pellets) to eat throughout the day. Today I plan on taking it easy since we have that to go to tomorrow...I may get out later to complete getting the supplies needed to paint the girls' rooms...as my hint to DH :wink: Poor guy hates to paint.

Hope everyone has a good Friday! :hugs:
Lauren

DD#1: Moderate HG for six months then PTL.
DD#2: Severe HG all the way through delivery along with PTL.

TwoIsEnough
HG Expert

Postby jmom » Jun 01, 2007 8:25 am

I am trying to get all the last minute appts out of the way before the baby comes. Today the dog and cat get to go to the vet. They will LOVE going together :wink: I am finding the heat hard to cope with. I love to be outside but lately I can't take it for long. Brenda how are you doing with your hips at night? Mine are killing me.
Cristy

jmom
Opinionated HGer

Postby kyatksn » Jun 01, 2007 9:30 am

Good morning ladies. Not too much going on here. DS went to preschool full time again this week, so the house is pretty quiet today again. I am hoping that next week I will feel on top of my game enough to send him only his normal 2-3 days (we are so lucky that his school is so flexible!).

The home health nurse is coming in a few minutes. My PICC site is a little tender and it appears to be a little red around the insertion point. Please pray/keep your fingers crossed that it is just healing and that I am not starting an infection. I don't need anymore drama- and I really can't lose the PICC since we finally have the medications solely running through there.

Hope everyone has a good day.
kyatksn
HG Diva

Postby minnesotamama » Jun 01, 2007 10:39 am

Not much to report here. I think I might have lost my mucus plug. Either that or I have another infection. I only had the extra discharge one time, so that leads me to think plug. No blood in it though, so I don't think I will be going into labor anytime soon.

My hips are killing me lately especially since I think baby dropped. I wake up all night long having to roll from one side to the other. It is so not comfortable.

Thank God its JUNE!! I get to have a baby this month!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. My plan is to do a whole lot of nothing.
Brenda
minnesotamama
Master of HG

Postby C&G'sMommy » Jun 01, 2007 11:36 am

Well my depression has come back. :( DH and I are fighting again and I'm not feeling well at all. I didn't hold down any of my pills this morning. So today isn't a good day for me at all. I hope everyone else is having a better day.

:hugs:

Brooke
ImageImage
~Caiden Nicholas~ - Lost 7/26/06 (Forever 17 Weeks)
Gabbriela Cadence - 6/22/07
~Taylor Blakely~ - Lost 10/3/07
C&G'sMommy
Master of HG

Postby sarah23 » Jun 01, 2007 11:39 am

Hi all,
Not much to report here. Managed to go down to 4 mg of zofran yesterday...not sure how I'm feeling, though I am surviving. I'm only a few lbs over my pre-preg weight, but I feel soooo big! I'm ready for August!
Will likely be MIA again for a few days as I am going to visit family in CA. I'm anxious about leaving the safety of my home and bed and food sources, not to mention the traveling aspect of it (fortunately the flight is only an hour and a quarter).
Sarah
sarah23
Master of HG

Postby m.ij05 » Jun 01, 2007 2:24 pm

:hugs: Brooke- I'm sorry to hear that things are so hard for you right now. You and your dh are in my prayers.

Today is okay for me. I'm very tired today and have been lying down all day. Dh is comming down with something so I have to try and be "understanding" when he comes home. I know that he really doesn't feel good but when I'm having a bad hg day the last thing I want to hear about is a little cold :roll: . The weather is nice here but I'm staying inside. I just want to rest today.
Ingrid
m.ij05
Opinionated HGer

Postby acorn26 » Jun 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Really happy it is June. I keep setting short goals, and getting to June 1st was my last one.

Surviving, and getting better, but still really crappy unfortunately. But, no complaints compared to the last 7 months of utter hell. My energy is definitely coming back and I'm able to get out of bed to the couch for at least 3 hours a day, which is great.

Amy

[/url]
acorn26
Devoted to You

Return to Third Trimester HG