Do I have another baby??

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Do I have another baby??

Postby Adrienne » Aug 13, 2007 10:57 pm

I feel like my 4 month old and I barely escaped with our lives due to HG. Why am I so obsessed with having a third child? I swore I would never get pregnant again after this last experience. I did finally find out that half B6, half Unisom helped my HG. Will it work again???? :?:
Adrienne
Adrienne

Postby PamelaRose » Aug 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Welcome, Adrienne. You're asking the million-dollar question! What should be common sense based on our pregnancy experiences is often difficult to get through to the heart. Will treatments that worked last time work in another pregnancy? Maybe. There are no guarantees, and it comes down to whether you can live more easily with protecting the family you have and your health while missing out on another child, or taking the risk of another HG pregnancy for the sake of the family you want to have. Only you can answer that, but every woman here has faced the decision and answered the question in her own way.

Here are some good questions to ask yourself to see if another HG pregnancy is feasible: http://helpher.org/mothers/get-going/fa ... -again.php
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby Adrienne » Aug 14, 2007 1:28 am

Very well put. Thank you.
Adrienne
Adrienne

Postby Christi » Aug 14, 2007 3:01 am

I am on my fifth hg pregnancy. I was told after the first, to calll it quits...so I am not the word of caution here.
I can only say you must do what feels right for your family. If you have your hubby's support, anything is possible.
Good luck on this journey.
Mom of 4 HG babies
daughter: 12-97
son: 8-01
son: 10-05
son 3-08
>o< mc:01-07
Christi
Opinionated HGer

Return to New to the Forums