How to Help HER Foundation
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) has an incredible and lasting impact on the lives of those who experience it, as well as those around them. Many feel a desire to help others survive this very difficult time in life. If you want to help our organization and support our mission, there are many ways you can do that. You have taken the first step by educating yourself on HG so you can increase other's awareness and effectively support those you know with HG. We specifically need your help in the following ways:
- Activism: How You Can Increase Awareness
- Participate in our Current Research & Polls
- Donate to Financially Support HER Foundation
- Volunteer to support other HG moms
- Fill out a survey to tell us about your skills
- Participate in HER social media
- Shop HER's Online Partners
- Buy a Hyperemesis Survivor! T-shirt
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Sign-up your health professional on our Referral
Network which includes health professionals who are up-to-date on HG management, and provide compassionate, patient-centered
- Print out our online
brochures and/or survival guide for
distribution to health professionals and hospitals in your area.
New brochures are added periodically.
- Refer others, including health professionals, to our site for reliable HG information and research.
- If you have any special skills that you could offer on a volunteer basis, please
fill out this volunteer survey.
- Refer others to our site to
help increase awareness and interest. See our Activism page for more.
- Network with service-oriented companies who are
willing to offer discounts to families facing HG to ease
their financial burden.
- Participate in our HG Surveys, current
poll, and other available research studies. See our home
page or Research
- Support our efforts for publication, research and education. If
you have contacts in these areas, or know of opportunities, please refer
them to our site or have them contact us directly.
- Contact your local
as TV health reporters, pregnancy and parenting publications, and radio
talk shows. Tell
them about your experience with HG and refer them to our foundation.
- Participate in our online discussion areas and social media groups to support others
or share your story. See
our Hyperemesis Discussion
Area & Facebook Group for moms & Facebook Group discussing HG kids.
- Volunteer to visit and/or offer support to another family in your area
facing HG. See our Volunteer
- Check our site regularly for latest
on HG, and our Facebook page for upcoming events and activities.
- Link to Us. You may place this image on your site with a link to our site, www.HelpHER.org.
Updated on: Oct. 23, 2015